Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
Bootprints provides the bootprints.com web site (the “Site”) for your and others’ use, subject to the terms of these terms of service and all modifications thereto (“Terms of Service”.) By using this Site, you agree to these Terms of Service. Bootprints may change the Terms of Service from time to time and at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms of Service will appear on bootprints.com. Your continued use of the Site after we post any changes, will confirm your acceptance of those changes, so it is important you frequently review these Terms of Service to stay informed of the current status. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms of Service or any amendment thereto, you must immediately stop using the Site.
Any use of the Sites in violation of these Terms may result in, among other things, termination of your account.
Ownership of Site Content
Unless otherwise indicated on the Site, this Site and all content and materials therein, including content logos pictures, graphics and software are the property Bootprints, Inc. or its affiliates, licensors, suppliers or users and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
In using the Site, you agree:
- Not to upload, post or transmit through or on the Site any malware, virus, Trojan Horse, worm, corrupted data or other harmful, destructive or malevolent files of any kind.
- Not to breach or interfere with the security of the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, networks of servers connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked websites.
- Not to breach or interfere with any other user’s use or access to the Site or affiliated or linked websites or attempt to interfere or disrupt any service on the Site through disruptive practices such as mail-bombing or other system overload techniques.
- Not to transmit through or on the Site junk mail, spam or any other type of unsolicited mass email, chain letters or pyramid schemes; or to make multiple newsgroup postings.
- Not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site that are restricted from general access.
- Not to “Stalk” another user, use data mining devices (such as robots, crawlers or scrapers) nor to otherwise monitor traffic or data transmissions on the Site.
- Not to upload, publish, transmit, reproduce or distribute any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent or lewd, or victimizes, harasses, degrades an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- Not to upload, publish, transmit any content that may impinge upon or violate the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others, that makes false or misleading statements or claims about another person or entity, or that infringes any patent, mark or other intellectual right of another party.
- Not to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or publish or transmit content that constitutes, encourage or provides instruction for a criminal offense, violates the rights of another party or otherwise violate applicable law.
We reserve the right to pursue criminal and/or civil charges and/or work in conjunction with legal authorities in relation to any such violation
Bootprints Editorial Policy
At Bootprints.com, we seek out those one-of-a-kind experiences, products and places that make life adventurous. Bootprints is 100% unbiased editorial content from the minds at Bootprints, Inc., we don’t do publish as our opinions infomercial materials of others. Your hard earned trust is too important. Occasionally, we’ll send you an email marked “from our partner,” or “Dedicated” in the subject line or email content. This content is paid for by our sponsors (We have to pay the rent somehow!)
User’s Grant of Limited License
By communicating with Bootprints, including submitting or sending content, a contribution or other information or material to Bootprints, you grant Bootprints, Inc. the unrestricted, royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, modify, reproduce, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part), including any information, suggestions, ideas, drawings or concepts contained in such content, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Such license includes incorporating a contribution, in whole or in part, into a Bootprints emails distributions or features. You will remain responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of such submitted material, including any content or contribution or part thereof, or other communication to Bootprints, Inc.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Bootprints of such websites or resources or the services, products or content from such websites or resources. Such websites are not under our control and we are not responsible or liable for the availability, quality, content, accuracy or reliability of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services on or available therefrom. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, BOOTPRINTS, INC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS, OR OTHERWISE OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by the Site, including without limitation as a result of any error, omission, deletion or defect in the content, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation or under any other cause of action. Bootprints does not warrant or guarantee that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any portion of the Site will be free of infection by viruses or harmful or destructive files of any kind.
Bootprints does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in the Sites. You (and not Bootprints, Inc. or any of its agents) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Bootprints, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, sponsors, advertisers, parents, affiliates, successors or assigns, be liable to any party for any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of the Site or for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the Site, even if Bootprints, Inc. or its agents shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise. In any state or jurisdiction that does not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages to the extent set forth above, Bootprints, Inc. liability in such states or jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by applicable local law.
Either party may end this agreement with or without cause upon written notice to the other party.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms of service and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
You shall not transfer, assign, sublicense nor pledge in any manner whatsoever, any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement. Bootprints, Inc. may transfer, assign sublicense or pledge in any manner whatsoever, any of its rights and obligations under this agreement to a subsidiary, affiliate, or successor thereof or to any third party whatsoever, without notifying you or receiving your consent.
These terms of service shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the state of Colorado, without regard to conflict of laws principles, and any dispute related thereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Boulder County, Colorado.